Credit Card Debt Consolidation Loan Available Online through OMLP2P
Credit card is very easy and helpful payment method now a days. This can be using almost every transaction and places like; for shopping, utility bills payment, etc. But credit card payment is very problematic, some time it is very difficult also to maintain multiple credit card payment on time and can affect your financially and psychologically with the burden of heavy interest rate from 3.5% to 4.0% and other delay charges also. Credit card debt consolidation loan help you to clear your credit card debt with lowest interest rate
One way in which you can pay off your credit card debt is to take a credit card debt consolidation loan from OMLP2P
Who is eligible for Credit Card Debt Consolidation Loan?
- The borrower must be an Indian citizen and resident of India
- Should be above 18 years of age and capable of entering into a legal contract as per the Indian Contract Act.
- Needs to have a valid Bank Account, Aadhaar Card and a valid PAN number.
How much amount?
- You can get quick loan online for any value between Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 10, 00,000/- (in multiples of Rs. 5,000)
Documents Required for Credit Card Debt Consolidation Loan
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof– valid Aadhaar Card, Driving License or Voter ID, LPG Bill
- Passport size photograph
- Last three months’ salary slips (for salaried employees)
- Last three months statements of bank account into which salary is credited (for salaried employees) and twelve month’s
- statements of bank account for the self-employed and businesses
- Income Tax Returns (ITR)/Form 16 for last two years
Apply for credit card debt consolidation loan on www.omlp2p.com India’s leading peer to peer lending platform.