Medical Loan available online through OMLP2P
What is medical Loan?
A Medical Loan is provided by a bank or a financial institution like NBFC – P2P under the category of personal loans. It can be availed for various contingency situations related to health or any urgent medical needs such as an operation, surgery procedure, therapy, or for any concerns related to health.
The interest rate for a medical loan is dependent on multiple parameters such as the company you work for, your salary, the city you are present etc. There could be other factors that might differ from one bank to another to get medical loan.
Who is eligible for Medical Loan?
- The borrower must be an Indian citizen and resident of India
- Should be above 18 years of age and capable of entering into a legal contract as per the Indian Contract Act.
- Needs to have a valid Bank Account, Aadhaar Card and a valid PAN number.
How much amount?
- You can get quick loan online for any value between Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 10, 00,000/- (in multiples of Rs. 5,000)
Documents Required for Medical Loan
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof– valid Aadhaar Card, Driving License or Voter ID, LPG Bill
- Passport size photograph
- Last three months’ salary slips (for salaried employees)
- Last three months statements of bank account into which salary is credited (for salaried employees) and twelve month’s
- statements of bank account for the self-employed and businesses
- Income Tax Returns (ITR)/Form 16 for last two years
Apply for Medical Loan on www.omlp2p.com and clear out your hospital bills with medical loan form India’s leading peer to peer lending platform.