(P2P) Peer to Peer Loan
P2P Loan Available Online through OMLP2P
What is P2P Loan?
(P2P) Peer to Peer Loan is the practice of borrowing money from Lender who are requesting to invest without going through a traditional financial intermediary and who are unknown to the borrower. On OMLP2P India’s leading peer to peer lending platform takes place of online Borrowing. There is an individual investor and an individual borrower for P2P Loan.
OMLP2P provides P2P Loan to those people who required smaller amount of Loan. Avail (P2P) Peer to Peer Loan, Interest rates starting from 10.99 %
Who is eligible for P2P Loan?
- The borrower must be an Indian citizen and resident of India
- Should be above 18 years of age and capable of entering into a legal contract as per the Indian Contract Act.
- Needs to have a valid Bank Account, Aadhaar Card and a valid PAN number.
How much amount?
- You can get quick loan online for any value between Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 10, 00,000/- (in multiples of Rs. 5,000)
Documents Required for P2P Loan
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof– valid Aadhaar Card, Driving License or Voter ID, LPG Bill
- Passport size photograph
- Last three months’ salary slips (for salaried employees)
- Last three months statements of bank account into which salary is credited (for salaried employees) and twelve month’s
- statements of bank account for the self-employed and businesses
- Income Tax Returns (ITR)/Form 16 for last two years
Apply for P2P Loan on www.omlp2p.com India’s leading peer to peer lending platform.