Quick Loan Online through OMLP2P
What is an Quick Loan?
AnQuick Loan requirement can be for any purpose like medical loan, travel loan, wedding loan, etc. under personal loan. OMLP2P provides Quick Loan to registered and verified borrowers with completed documentation on the platform. Quick approvals are also given for existing borrowers requiring a top-up or a new loan. Avail Quick Loan through OMLP2P with amounts ranging from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 with tenure from 3 to 12 mo
nths. Since loan requirement is small, it takes less time to process application for loan approval and get loan disbursement in your bank account instantly
Quick Loan Process
Quick Loan available online with OMLP2P, once you register for Quick Loan with complete documentation credit assessment begins instantly to be verified by our executives and proceed ahead for disbursement. Our system analyses the profile and provides quick decisions on whether a loan is approved or declined. The process of Quick Loan in OMLP2P is very easy and systematic so customer can get each details of their application.
Who is eligible for Quick Loan?
- The borrower must be an Indian citizen and resident of India
- Should be above 18 years of age and capable of entering into a legal contract as per the Indian Contract Act.
- Needs to have a valid Bank Account, Aadhaar Card and a valid PAN number.
How much amount?
- You can get quick loan online for any value between Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 1, 00,000/- (in multiples of Rs. 5,000)
Documents Required for Quick Loan
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof– valid Aadhaar Card, Driving License or Voter ID, LPG Bill
- Passport size photograph
- Last three months’ salary slips (for salaried employees)
- Last three months statements of bank account into which salary is credited (for salaried employees) and twelve month’s
- statements of bank account for the self-employed and businesses
- Income Tax Returns (ITR)/Form 16 for last two years
Apply for Quick Loan on www.omlp2p.com India’s leading peer to peer lending platform.