Credit Card Debt Consolidation Loan
Credit Card Debt Consolidation Loan Available Online through OMLP2P
Credit card is a very easy, quick and helpful payment method nowadays. The card can be used for almost every transaction and at all places like; for shopping, utility bill payment, etc. But when it comes to credit card payment, it is very problematic and at times it becomes very difficult to make multiple credit card payment on time and this can affect you financially and psychologically with the burden of heavy interest rate from 3.5% to 4.0% along with other delay charges. Credit card debt consolidation loan helps you to clear your credit card debt with lowest interest rate.
A great way in which you can pay off your credit card debt is to take a credit card debt consolidation loan from OMLP2P.
Who is eligible for Credit Card Debt Consolidation Loan?
- The borrower must be an Indian citizen and Resident of India
- Should be above 18 years of age and capable of entering into a legal contract as per the Indian Contract Act.
- Should have a valid Bank Account, Aadhaar Card and a valid PAN number.
How much amount?
- You can get quick loan online for any value between INR 25,000/- to INR 5,00,000/- (T&C Apply).
Documents Required for Credit Card Debt Consolidation Loan
- PAN Card
- Address Proof – Valid Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Voter ID / LPG Bill
- Passport size photograph
- For Salaried Person – a) Last three months’ bank statement into which salary is credited b) Form 16 / Last three months’ salary slips
- For Self-Employed Person – a) Last twelve months’ bank statement b) Last two years’ Income Tax Returns (ITR)
Apply for credit card debt consolidation loan on www.omlp2p.com - India's leading peer to peer lending platform.