(P2P) Peer to Peer Loan
P2P Loan Available Online through OMLP2P
What is P2P Loan?
(P2P) Peer to Peer Loan is the practice of borrowing money from Lender who are requesting to invest without going through a traditional financial intermediary and who are unknown to the borrower. On OMLP2P India's leading peer to peer lending platform takes place of online Borrowing. There is an individual investor and an individual borrower for P2P Loan.
OMLP2P provides P2P Loan to those people who required smaller amount of Loan. Avail (P2P) Peer to Peer Loan, Interest rates starting from 10.99 %
Who is eligible for P2P Loan?
- The borrower must be an Indian citizen and resident of India
- Should be above 18 years of age and capable of entering into a legal contract as per the Indian Contract Act.
- Needs to have a valid Bank Account, Aadhaar Card and a valid PAN number.
How much amount?
- You can get quick loan online for any value between Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 10,00,000/- (in multiples of Rs. 5,000)
Documents Required for P2P Loan
- PAN Card
- Address Proof – Valid Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Voter ID / LPG Bill
- Passport size photograph
- For Salaried Person – a) Last three months’ bank statement into which salary is credited b) Form 16 / Last three months’ salary slips
- For Self-Employed Person – a) Last twelve months’ bank statement b) Last two years’ Income Tax Returns (ITR)
Apply for P2P Loan on www.omlp2p.com - India's leading peer to peer lending platform.