Working Capital Loan
Working Capital Loan available online through OMLP2P
What is a Working Capital Loan?
A working capital loan is a loan that is taken for financial needs of everyday operations of a company. Working capital loans are used to buy raw materials, sudden requirement of finance in business, sort-term assets or investment, used to cover accounts payable, wages, etc. Companies that have high seasonality or cyclical sales cycles usually rely on working capital loans to help during periods of reduced business activity. Working capital loan helps business operations to reach certain level of target fixed by the company.
omlp2p.com provides working capital loan to those business owners who require business funding at low interest rate.
Who is eligible for Working Capital Loan?
- The borrower must be an Indian citizen and resident of India
- Should be above 18 years of age and capable of entering into a legal contract as per the Indian Contract Act.
- Needs to have a valid Bank Account, Aadhaar Card and a valid PAN number.
How much amount?
- You can get quick loan online for any value between Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 10,00,000/- (in multiples of Rs. 5,000)
Documents Required for Working Capital Loan
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof– valid Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, LPG Bill
- Passport size photograph
- statements of bank account for the self-employed and businesses
- Income Tax Returns (ITR)/Form 16 for last two years
- GST Certificate, Business Registrations Certificate.
Apply for working Capital loan on www.omlp2p.com with the help of India's leading peer to peer lending platform.